Privacy Information On Cloud Storage
- The data is stored in your private Google Drive account. No other, but only YOU can access it.
- You need to have a free Google Drive account in order to make use of cloud storage feature.
- The data will be named as jstock-fe78440e-e0fe-4efb-881d-264a01be483c-checksum=...-date=...-version=....zip
- Your personal sensitive information will NEVER be stored : Google password. You may hire a programmer to inspect our code, code.
- Your cloud data will be stored in servers which are handled by Google.
- You will always be authenticated through Google OAuth 2.0.
- All the communication between servers and JStock, is done through highly secure SSL protocol.